MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for an Office Assistant (Maintenance Department) for our client in South San Francisco, CA. This is a 6 month contract position. This position will provide administrative and analytical support to the Maintenance Department within the Bus Division.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Conduct data gathering from multiple persons in different District departments and from outside contractor(s) in accordance with on the job training.
- Perform data analysis, create/manipulate spreadsheets in both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Input and export manipulated data within different databases in accordance with on the job training.
- Maintain various department files (hardcopy, digital and database), records and project specific documents and produce reports in accordance with on the job training.
- Be able to communicate through email, phone, face-to-face, and written documentation.
- Assist other Maintenance personnel with clerical support when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of clerical experience performing duties and with responsibilities similar to those listed above.
- Must have a basic understanding of and be able to perform a variety of basic functions in word-processing (Microsoft Word) spreadsheet applications (Excel), and the use of databases.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to handle multiple work assignments, and consistently produce precise and accurate work in accordance with on the job training.
For immediate consideration, Please apply. If you have any questions, email Marvin Mendez at email@example.com
MGO Strategic Staffing – part of MGO LLP, one the of fastest-growing CPA and advisory firms in the nation – provides highly-specialized staffing services to a wide variety of companies, organizations, and government institutions. For more than 25 years, we’ve specialized in placing accounting, finance, information technology (IT), and human resources personnel at every level, from specialists to C-suite leadership. Our reputation is based on integrity and over 20 years of proven performance. We offer a deep roster of qualified professionals who are prepared to step in and operate as invaluable resources and an extension of client teams – ready to roll up their sleeves, embrace challenges, and implement solutions.