MGO Strategic Staffing has an immediate opportunity for an Invoice Administrator for our client in San Carlos, CA. This is a 6 month contract position. In this position, the Invoice Administrator will provide administrative and analytical support to Rail Department. Excel, and Word, Testing Required
Examples of Essential Duties:
- Create, compile, update, analyze and distribute reports regarding performance trends and expenses.
- Gather and input data, create and update spreadsheets and reports.
- Develop specific documents such as project lists and invoice tracking.
- Maintain department electronic files and records.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, JourneyX, and SharePoint)
- Create and update spreadsheets, reports, tables, graphs, agendas, manages and stores data, and performs basic analysis. Gathers, reviews, and assembles data as required.
- Identify all documents and communications which should be transmitted or received through the SharePoint system.
- The development of a system to log, manage, and process all documentation through the SharePoint system.
- Implementation of logging, management, and processing of all documentation through the SharePoint system.
- Development of procedures to ensure that all internal and external users properly use the SharePoint system.
- Develop written procedures detailing all of the above.
- Daily management of the system
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sufficient education, training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Three years full-time experience in a secretarial/clerical support position performing duties and similar to those listed above.
- Must be proficient in word-processing (Microsoft Word), and spreadsheet applications (Excel).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple work assignments in a fast paced office environment. Must have basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
For immediate consideration, apply here.
MGO Strategic Staffing is a highly respected professional services firm that specializes in placing accounting, finance, information technology (IT) and human resources personnel. Our reputation is based on integrity and proven performance. We have been in business for over sixteen years and have provided interim staffing and consulting services to a wide variety of local and state agencies and numerous corporate clients.