MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for a Marketing Development Assistant for our client in San Carlos, CA. This is a 6 months contract position. This position reports to Manager, Market Research and Development and is responsible for the processing of companies fare media refund requests, group travel sales, Way2Go Pass program, and attending marketing and business transit fairs.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Process customer requests for SamTrans and Caltrain fare media and Clipper refunds.
- Assist with the administration of the Caltrain GoPass, Way2Go, and Caltrain group sales programs.
- Coordinate SamTrans and Caltrain ad card program.
- Coordinate SamTrans and Caltrain participation in transit fairs at businesses, community centers and school assemblies.
Examples of Duties:
- Process refund payments. Process requests for group rates and issue tickets.
- Work with Way2Go participants to issue fare media and review quarterly reports.
- Process ad card requests according to the advertising policy, managing space availability and working with Distribution to install and remove the ads.
- Process Go Pass parking applications and certify participant’s eligibility to receive the access code.
- Issue SamTrans fare media using Printer/Encoder Machine and Automated Fare Management tools
- Process and ensure payments for group travel, adcard program, and Way2Go.
- Create and manage spreadsheets for community contacts, group sales and refund requests.
- Coordinate the distribution and reconciliation of all Caltrain complimentary passes.
- Support Market Development Specialist with ticket distribution and reconciliation duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel or similar programs.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Must have a valid California driver license and a good driving record.
For immediate consideration, apply here.
MGO Strategic Staffing – part of MGO LLP, one the of fastest-growing CPA and advisory firms in the nation – provides highly specialized staffing services to a wide variety of companies, organizations, and government institutions. For more than 25 years, we have specialized in placing accounting, finance, information technology (IT), and human resources personnel at every level, from specialists to C-suite leadership. Our reputation is based on integrity and over 20 years of proven performance. We offer a deep roster of qualified professionals who are prepared to step in and operate as invaluable resources and an extension of client teams – ready to roll up their sleeves, embrace challenges, and implement solutions.