MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for a Office Assistant (Executive Offices) for our client in San Carlos, CA. This is a 6 months contract position. This position will provide administrative and analytical support to the Executive District Secretary Office. Hours are 8am-5Pm and $24 an hour.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Maintain various department files (hardcopy, digital and database), records and project specific documents and produce reports in accordance with on the job training.
- Conduct data gathering from multiple persons in different District departments and from outside contractor(s) in accordance with on the job training.
- Perform data analysis; create/manipulate spreadsheets in both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Input and export manipulated data within different databases in accordance with on the job training.
- Be able to communicate through email, phone, face-to-face, and written documentation.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist with meeting activities; schedules meetings and assist with meeting notes.
- Make copies; assist with monitoring of Board of Director’s email box
- Maintain Files.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
Supervision: Works under the general supervision of Executive Department Managers, who establish goals and objectives and evaluate performance.
- 2 year of clerical experience performing duties and with responsibilities similar to those listed above.
- Must have a basic understanding of and be able to perform a variety of basic functions in word-processing (Microsoft Word) spreadsheet applications (Excel), and the use of databases.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to handle multiple work assignments, and consistently produce precise and accurate work in accordance with on the job training.