MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for a Level II Desktop Engineer for our client in Long Beach, CA. This position is a 6 month contract position. The Desktop Engineer will need to have end user management skills using Symantic IT Management Suite.
- Ability to provide executive level support.
- Ability to track and document information between multiple parties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), Project, Visio and the windows registry required.
- Expertise in computer networking as well as experience with consumer routers, switches and VPN clients and iOS and Android devices.
- Minimum of a year of progressive responsibility in independently developing, testing, and troubleshooting software deployment packages using a variety of capture/provisioning tools.
- Admin Studio preferred.
- Expertise in Symantec Management Suite software delivery techniques.
- Expertise in Symantec Management Suite software asset management (including license management) techniques.
- Expertise in Symantec Management Suite software patch management techniques.
- Expertise in current Microsoft operating systems troubleshooting in a medium (400 computers) to large (over 400 computers) networked environment.
- Proficiency in SQL query language.
- Experience providing floor support and help desk analysis for networked end user computers.
- Solid programing experience with scripting, with an emphasis in PowerShell scripting, windows batch/command scripts, visual basic scripting, and WMI scripting.
For immediate consideration, apply here.
MGO Strategic Staffing – part of MGO LLP, one of the fastest-growing CPA and advisory firms in the nation – provides highly- specialized staffing services to a wide variety of companies, organizations, and government institutions. For more than 25 years, we’ve specialized in placing accounting, finance, information technology (IT), and human resources personnel at every level, from specialists to C-suite leadership. Our reputation is based on integrity and over 20 years of proven performance. We offer a deep roster of qualified professionals who are prepared to step in and operate as invaluable resources and an extension of client teams – ready to roll up their sleeves, embrace challenges, and implement solutions.