MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for a Programmer Analyst / Support Analyst for our client in the Santa Clara, CA area. This position is a 6 month contract position, with the possibility of a 2 year extension. In this position, the Programmer Analyst / Support Analyst is expected to provide finance / accounting system support and establish application configurations for the system.
- Support finance functions like Accounting, Budgeting or Forecasting functions.
- Support interfaces and integration between different systems.
- Collect and understand user requirements, design and implement technology solutions.
- Apply knowledge of application data table structure and conditionally extract data directly from data base.
- Familiarity with Unix environment and shell scripting.
- Strong SQL programming experience.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Access.
- Knowledgeable in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts.
- Technical skills in Crystal Reports.
- Experience supporting interfaces and integration between different systems.
- 2+ years experience in IT Applications.
- 4-year degree or Masters degree related to Computer Science.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willingness to document processes and procedures, enabler of turnover to production
- Communications skills to define and document requirements
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database backup/restore process
- Experience developing interfaces and integration between different systems
- Working knowledge of AS/400 operating system and Command Language
- Experience or familiarity with legacy development environments (i.e. COBOL, RPG, etc.)
- Experience with ASP.net programming
- Experience working on interface development between finance/HR system (eP/NextGen) and Questica budget system Ability to learn and pick up new technology to support systems beside Payroll/HR and Performance Series
- Experience with a public-sector agency
For immediate consideration, apply here.
MGO Strategic Staffing – part of MGO LLP, one of the fastest-growing CPA and advisory firms in the nation – provides highly- specialized staffing services to a wide variety of companies, organizations, and government institutions. For more than 25 years, we’ve specialized in placing accounting, finance, information technology (IT), and human resources personnel at every level, from specialists to C-suite leadership. Our reputation is based on integrity and over 20 years of proven performance. We offer a deep roster of qualified professionals who are prepared to step in and operate as invaluable resources and an extension of client teams – ready to roll up their sleeves, embrace challenges, and implement solutions.