MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst for our client in San Francisco, CA. This is a 6 month part-time (.60) contract position, with up to 2 years extension. In this position, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is expected to facilitate the UX design research and digital government service design for the client, in coordination with the IT Project Manager of the client’s Digital Services Conceptual Design Project.
- Develop content strategy plan.
- Deliver a UX plan, including research plan in collaboration with the IT Web Services team and other usability vendors contracted for the project.
- Deliver content analysis report with recommended high-level architecture of content.
- Deliver user experience research report, including prototypes, mood boards, user journeys, interview results, survey results, competitive analysis.
- Deliver working prototype and visual design elements recommendations.
- Lead the development of prototypes that improve access to justice, specifically focused on interactions with self-represented litigation.
- Apply forward-thinking design and development principles to product and/or services development, delivery and program management, such as lean startup, user-centered design, and agile development.
- Assess the state of digital services provided by the client, and work to align strategies and practice; conferring with the client and top experts in the field.
- Identify and evaluate alternative technical solutions such as evaluating different web or system solutions, as needed; analyze the pros and cons of each solution including preparing high-level budgets for each solution and present those findings to stakeholders.
- Build coalitions among the various stakeholders using excellent conflict resolution skills, where needed.
- Experienced in research, quantitative and qualitative data, with expertise in usability studies, including the facilitation of user testing, interviews, surveys, and other research methodologies.
- Experienced with user-centered design, with expertise in creating and evaluating design solutions.
- Experienced with visual design and prototyping.
- Experienced with the principles of full life cycle systems design and development.
- Experienced with the principles and techniques of program design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Experienced with information architecture for enterprise-wide systems such as multi-tier, distributed and web-based system architecture and development principles, and internet/intranet application delivery mechanisms.
- Knowledge of web technologies, front-end development, back-end development, and relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of object oriented design and programming architectures and design patterns.
- Knowledge of digital government and digital government strategies.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, and Visio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with major course work in design, UX Design, web analysis, and content strategy.
- Proven track record in leading enterprise wide content strategy initiatives, government agency experience preferred.
- Proven track record in delivery on-time, on-budget with a high degree of user satisfaction and quality.
- Recent experience within government agencies or public bodies with projects of a similar type.
- Experience in leading multiple work groups simultaneously.
For immediate consideration, apply here.
MGO Strategic Staffing – part of MGO LLP, one of the fastest growing CPA and advisory firms in the nation – provides highly specialized staffing services to a wide variety of companies, organizations, and government institutions. For more than 25 years, we’ve specialized in placing accounting, finance, information technology (IT), and human resources personnel at every level, from specialists to C-suite leadership. Our reputation is based on integrity and over 20 years of proven performance. We offer a deep roster of qualified professionals who are prepared to step in and operate as invaluable resources and an extension of client teams – ready to roll up their sleeves, embrace challenges, and implement solutions.