MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Sacramento, CA office to join our team. This is a full-time position with a pay rate of $15.00 an hour, where the admin will take on a variety of administrative duties. In this position, the Administrative Assistant will assist with general clerical duties, client billing, proposal development and document editing, formatting and review. A basic Microsoft Word and Excel assessment will be given to qualified candidates.
MGO (Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP) is a Top 100 Public Accounting Firm was established in 1987. MGO has evolved over the years from providing accounting services to government entities, to a professional services firm. MGO Strategic Staffing is a division of MGO that has been a leader in providing temporary staffing and consulting services to government organizations since 1992. For the past twenty-four years we have specialized in placing contract, contract to hire, and full time employees with agencies throughout California.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, emailing, mailing, data entry and filing
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system, including SharePoint portal
- Maintenance of Engagement files (contracts, correspondence, invoices)
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- RFP Searches and assist with proposal development
- Drafting of client billings for approval by management.
- Prepare project budget vs. actual reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferably AA degree or higher
- Solid communication and internal personal skills required
- Ability to meet multi-task and meet tight deadlines is crucial
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite Products; SharePoint experience desirable
- Experience using recruitment/client management software, such as Bullhorn or iCIMS, highly desirable
- Experience preparing billing for external clients highly desirable
- Experience working internally for a recruitment agency, highly desirable
- Fast learner with ability to work independently and without much direction
- Able to type 40+ WPM
- Experience with review of Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and drafting of proposals, highly desirable
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs